“To affect the quality of the day, that is the highest of the arts.”
-Henry David Thoreau
The (Cr)after-School After-School Program
What if every day could feel like a play-date at your best-friend’s house? It can. And it does.
Contact us for a 2012/13 application. Registration for Spring 2013 is open now. Fall 2013 registration begins in May.
- Campus pick-ups at Audubon (3:00pm Mon-Fri, 4:00pm Mon-Thu), Bell (3:15pm) and Hamilton (2:45pm) Elementary schools, and students from other schools are warmly welcomed with their own transportation.
- Full-Time (5 days/week) and Part-Time (3 days/week) options.
- Crafter-School students have access to Wishcraft Workshop afternoon art + craft classes (classes at no charge for Full-Time Crafter-School students and discounted by 50% for Part-Time students.)
- The workshop includes a small library, multiple work/play spaces and (weather permitting) a large, grassy backyard onsite.
- Programming in our colorful workshop provides students a change of scenery and a clean, green and comfortable place to learn, create and play.
- Wishcraft operates with a culture of do’s rather than don’ts, and believes in the capabilities of all students, however different they may be.
- Good, planet-friendly cleaning practices creates a safe environment for those students with even the most severe allergies, including gluten-intolerance.
- The small program size creates a nurturing environment with student-favorable ratios.
- Wishcraft understands working parents and utilizes modern technology to make staff available to parents by mobile phone, text messaging and email.
- Program operates on school-closure days (other than observed holidays) and special day-camps are offered on school closure-days and many holidays. Programming and pick-ups on school half-days are included at no additional charge.
- Part-Time Crafter-School families can design their own 3 day/week schedule that works best for them within a session.
- Online registration allows families to take care of business during off-hours.
The Crafter-School program is designed to be familiar, nurturing, planet-friendly and includes daily creative projects or classes in addition to homework, reading and snack time. Program hours are 2pm-6pm Monday-Friday and special day camps are offered for school-closure days. We believe in every family’s right to choice in after-school programming, and will work with families on a payment schedule that is right for them. The program is small in size and big on fun- contact the workshop by email or phone to learn more.
Awesome Referral Dealio
Existing Crafter-School students, bring a new friend to Crafter-School and you get a free week for the same session for which they enroll 3-5 days/week (value of $55 Part-Time, $75 Full-Time.) This can be done multiple times- 2 new friends sign up for the session, and you get 2 weeks free. Don’t you love math? Friends must be new to the Crafter-School program.
After-School Enrichment, Daily!
2012/13 Crafter-School Session
Fall Sep 4-Oct 26, 2012 (8 weeks)
Winter I Oct 29, 2012-Jan 18, 2013 (10 weeks)
Winter II Jan 21-Mar 29, 2013 (9 weeks)
Spring Apr 1-Jun 21, 2013 (12 weeks)
Contact Form for current Crafter-School Families